Why Coaching in projects?
This often happens in projects:
- Project manager often act as single fighters.
- Project owners, sponsors and other project members in the steering committees have high demands and provide challenging targets.
- Usually Project team members are business or IT experts, but do not have the overall view of the project and environment.
The Coach helps with:
- New approaches to assist changes in organizations that find themselves in a tension between structural / contextual and personal / emotional topics
- Support of change processes and assistance with project management expertise
Our experience is: Coaching helps clients to learn new skills and tools to build a more satisfying and successful future for themselves and their work environment.
In the project, the coach supports individuals as members of management at a micro level.
Furthermore she or he works in large and complex systems to help with the design of comprehensive new processes on a macro level.
That is our point of view – what is your experience? Give us your opinion please!