Literature on Change Management
In the last five weeks we wrote and published some contributions with interesting experiences about change in projects on our blog.
Now at the end of this cycle we recommend a couple of interesting books and websites you might be interested in to get some more insights, but besides there is a lot of interesting books on the market.
On our list are also books we recommend because they delivered key elements for the development of organizations and the communication as a basis for Change Management.
These are the titles we recommend:
- Claiborn, J. And Ch. Pedrick, The Habit Change Workbook (Oakland, 2001)
- Harvard Business School Press: Managing Change to Reduce Resistance
- Harvard Business School Publishing: Managing Change and Transition
- Kotter, Peter: Leading Change (McGraw-Hill, 1996)
- Prochaska, J. O., J. Norcorss, C. DiClemente, Changing for good (New York 1994)
- Raddatz, Sonja: Veränderung verändern: Das relationale Veränderungsmanagement (Verlag systemisches Management, Wien 2009)
- Manfred Höfler, Hubert Dolleschall, Dietmar Bodingbauer, Franz Schwarenthorer: Abenteuer Change Management (Frankfurter Allgemeine Buch, 5. Auflage Mai 2014)
The fundamentals concerning development of organizations and communication as a basis for the change:
- Hesselbein F., Goldsmith M., Beckhard, R.: The Organization of the future (Drucker Foundation future series, New York 1997)
- Senge, P.: The fifth discipline fieldbook – strategies and tools for building a learning organization (Doubleday, New York 1994)
- Bandler, R., Grinder, J.:Kommunikation und Veränderung – Die Struktur der Magie (Junfermannsche Verlangsbuchhandlung, Paderborn 2001)
Read also our posts about Change Management.
We wish you a lot of new insights into the theme. As always we welcome critical remarks and feedback from our readers.