10 Solution focused question or This was 2015
If you want to review 2015 and kick off the New Year with solution focus take some time, paper and a pen to write the answers. It is even more powerful when a friend, a colleague, your partner,… asks you these questions and writes them down for you.
- What went well for you in 2015? And what else?
- What went so well that you want to do more of it? And what else?
- What made you the most proud of yourself? And was there something else?
- Think about three different people (a friend, a colleague, a costumer, your boss, your partner, your child, …….).
What do you think they would say you did well in 2015?
- Do you have something in mind that you want to do different this year?
What for example. And what else?
- What were the three best things that happened in 2015?
- Who inspired you during 2015 – why and how?
- Did you help / support / inspire other people? Whom and how?
- Is there something else you would like to mention about 2015?
- When you look back now at all your answers how do these impact your plans for 2016?